We are excited to share that we will be hiring one lucky intern to work with our team here at Cupcake Graphics. We are looking for a strong candidate that is pursuing a degree and/or career in Graphic Design and/or Marketing. Take a look at our internship description below. Please send all resume’s to email@example.com with the word “Internship” in your subject line.
Production & Marketing Assistant – Internship
- Efficiently works under the direction of company owner to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives.
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
- Keeps client information confidential
- Utilize graphic design skills to design or assist in designing daily graphic design projects.
- Assist in the assembling of wedding invitation suites and day of stationery.
- Assist in the creative research and design process for small business design projects.
- Manage Etsy and online shop customer service and fulfillment.
- Expedite daily errands such as frequent visits to print shops, post office and UPS.
- Attend and assist at bridal shows as needed.
- Write 2 wedding industry and graphic design focused blogs per month.
- Create and manage a social media schedule.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing and/or Communications.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite a major plus; specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Social Media, Written and Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Creativity, Teamwork, Organization, Planning, Reliability, Punctuality
We are flexible with hours and timing based on your schedule. Ideally, we would love for you to work around 8-12 hours per week. You must be able to work in our Newtown, PA studio. Portions of the hours works may be done remotely.
Are you a Cupcake VIP?
Enter your email address to be a part of the elite group of CUPCAKE BRIDES that have access to all our sales, announcements, tips, tricks and wedding planning secrets before anyone else does!