We’re popping bottles over here!! Why you ask? Well after a very long 6 months of planning and perfecting, we are finally launching our brand new website!
A huge thank you goes out to web designer, Calvin at Redd Pen Media who’s patience is unmeasured. I am so grateful for his knowledge and expertise.
The overall goal of this project was not only to re-brand the site, but most importantly to serve you! Wedding planning should be an enjoyable experience, but unfortunately it can be a stressful time as well. We truly believe if you hire the right wedding vendors, they alleviate that stress, not add to it.
Having said that, part of what we strive to do every day is make your life easier. Hopefully, through the strategic planning of the new site, we’ve accomplished what we set out to do!
Here are some highlights of the new website…
- Easy access to etiquette resources like guides on wedding wording and addressing mailing envelopes.
- The ability to purchase custom seating charts, upgrade options and rentals online.
- A super fun Meet Cupcake section so you can get to know your designer better!
- A FAQ section to answer the most common questions about both seating charts and wedding invitations.
- The ability to book a variety of appointments directly through the site including FaceTime consultations which we just started offering!
- Detailed information on pricing and packages.
Check it out and let us know what you think!
Seriously, we would really love to hear from you. Just click here to send us an email and tell us your thoughts!
Although we’re launching the new site today, it will always be a work in progress. We’ll make changes as long as they benefit you!
Are you a Cupcake VIP?
Enter your email address to be a part of the elite group of CUPCAKE BRIDES that have access to all our sales, announcements, tips, tricks and wedding planning secrets before anyone else does!